Garage is designed for W-636 landing area
- against unfavourable weather conditions and mechanical damages,
- garage bottom parts are equipped with PCV flaps to protect inside against animals,
- special pads made of polyethylene foam on the roof edges protect against injuries from accidental collisions with the garage,
- garage sloping roof assures free water and snow outflow,
- specious structure ensures a proper clear space between the inside construction and the landing area, what minimize the risk of damages while opening and closing the garage,
- screws used for roof installation are equipped with rubber washers for better insulation,
- each segment is equipped with rubber gaskets which seal the inside of the garage after closing the padlock clams.
- segment elements are screwed together with metric screws M10 80 mm and M8 80 mm only, without riveting or welding.
Easy and fast operating:
- mobile segments designed for going over the landing area from the front and the back,
- segments are linked with padlock clams,
- special handles and build-in wheels allow for easy manoeuvring.
High quality and durability:
- supporting galvanized structure is made of high class welded steel profiles 30x30x2mm,
- construction is covered with 0,5 mm trapezoidal, aluminium and zinc sheets,
- garage elements are carefully linked together according to the rules which provide long lasting product life.